Progmeister Shows

A very happy new year to you all. I hope you have managed to get over the excesses of the festive season and not suffering too much from the ills of the world. Please tune into my first show of 2023 on Sunday 8th January at 6pm UK time on www.progzilla.com

3 Likes

You can listen to the show as a Podcast by clicking the following link, scrolling down and pressing the play button… The Progmeister @ Progzilla January 8th show |

Tune in on Sunday 12th February at 6pm UK time for Prog and a whole lot more

6 Likes

Presumably less albums this time as February only has 28 days.

1 Like

Predictable edit is predictable

1 Like

PMSL

You can catch the show as a Podcast by clicking the following link The Progmeister @ Progzilla February 12th (Podcast) |

Tune into the Progmeister At Progzilla on Sunday 12th March at 6pm UK time. I’ll be playing some tones by and including keyboard wizard Nick Magnus. See you down there?

Here is a link to the show as a Podcast… The Progmeister @ Progzilla March 12th show |

Here is a link to my April show as a Podcast… The Progmeister @ Progzilla April 9th |

Please tune in to my show on Sunday 14th May at 6pm UK time on www.progzilla.com

Join me on Sunday 11th June for some great tunes. I will be playing a couple of songs from the forthcoming album by Karnataka “Requiem For A Dream” and chatting to Ian Jones and Karnataka’s new voice too. Don’t miss it.

6pm UK time on Progzilla Radio

Catch the show as a Podcast by clicking the following link… The Progmeister @ Progzilla June 2023 show. |

Hi guys
I hope you will join me on Sunday evening 6PM UK time on www.progzilla.com for another show packed with great music old and new.

Available as a Podcast using this link… July Progmeister Show |

1 Like

Catch the show here as a Podcast… The Progmeister At Progzilla September 10th 23 |

2 Likes

Days are getting shorter. Darkness pulling in sooner than those balmy summer evenings. Sunday evening’s forecast is bright though on Progzilla radio. Clear away those dirty dinner pots, kick back, switch off the news and listen in to me Steve Petch The Progmeister at Progzilla. Not just Prog, but music that just sounds great that they seem reluctant to play on mainstream radio.

6pm UK time on www.progzilla.com

See you down there…

How much are the T-shirts?

It depends which design you would like and colour. The purple ones are lovely but a little more expensive, Purple are ÂŁ13:99 + P&P and the black ones as seen in the picture are 11:99 + P&P. If you would like to order one PM me with your size,preferences and an address to send it to. I will then contact the management team at Progzilla and they will contact you with payment details etc.