Junghans Max Bill 38mm Automatic watch

I’m out.

2 Likes

This lovely watch deserves a bump.

1 Like

You need a watch

I need some cash.

Is this still not sold?

I’ve seen it in the flesh and it’s a beautiful thing.

No interest here, looks like I will have to put it on ebay at a higher price than this if I have to deal with the bottom feeders on there.

1 Like

Stick it on Chrono24 at an even higher price. More in the way of fees, quite a bit less in the way of cunts + payment via Escrow, &c.

For those who think this is a small watch .
Here it is alongside a Speedy for comparison

I even set the time so they are the same to save the conniptions

1 Like

One is running slow

2 Likes

1.5 seconds makes a huge difference!

1 Like

It certainly does to a London commuter :roll_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

You do realise there’s 3 people on this entire forum, and all of them have long-since decided they don’t want it. FFS stick it on C24 or ebay. Or keep it. It’s a nice watch.

Putting a sale thread on here is like taking out an ad in 6pt in the London Gazette inviting creditors to approach the administrator in a firm that no one knows is being wound up.
It fulfills an obligation to advertise with no expectation of any interested party seeing it.

Therefore silencing the little voice saying ‘You have loads of expenses coming up and you just bought the Speedie so you must claw some back by selling a watch you wear twice a year’

If I put it on C24 or Ebay someone might actually buy it :astonished:

7 Likes

If only I could ‘like’ this more than once :+1:

:grinning:

2 Likes

Disappointingly rational.

1 Like

tl;dr

Excellent, more of this please :grinning:

meh

Astonishingly this hasn’t sold.
I have realised that it was priced far too cheaply and people obviously thought there must be a catch or an expensive bill awaiting the buyer.

To reassure potential buyers that they are buying a quality item with a full set of papers and original box I have decided to double the price.

I trust this alleviates any concerns you may have had, so don’t hesitate, the first PM secures the sale!

9 Likes