Kegworth

So why come back and act like a butthurt idiot? FFS, if you want to be accepted, you’re not going about it very well.

How friendly of you. I reply to posts with my views and my opinions, same as everyone else.

Thank you

I can barely conceal my unbridled joy at your new found popularity.

1 Like

Day one really! How about deleting your diatribe thread as a gesture of good will then.

Viz.

https://www.hifisubjectivist.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=47721&start=60

And perhaps complimentary Donner kebabs in your trade by proxy NVA room might go down well on the day.

Dear God, why accommodate this keyboard sociopath!

1 Like

Fuck off.

Scalford was fun with some seriously ambitious systems being put together just for the day. Systems that made it worth a visit. Then someone tried to monetise that communal effort missing the original point of the event. People have moved on. The fun, communal aspects of Scalford live on at the Yorkshire & Devon gatherings but they are more about food, drink, music and company than about hifi per se.

7 Likes

This thread has a bit of a 2015 vibe about it. I’m very pleased to have moved on from there. The abject failure of the 2019 HCB thread and the recent bun/bap/roll controversy are much more interesting topics than hi-fi. This thread full of meh! is upsetting my chakras and raining on my Feng Sui.

4 Likes

Blimus…I never expected to interact with you on a HiFi forum Jean-Claude Juncker.

More like a usenet crosspost from 1997 vibe.

Meh. Bugger off troll.

Everyone here needs to seriously chill out. Honestly, it’s a bit weird to have a bunch of new people suddenly appear (or re-appear after a long absence) to start picking a fight over something so immensely trivial.

12 Likes

I like your post.

There is so much meh in this thread.

Time to self destruct and rebuild, the diseased are growing

I don’t believe your motivations are sincere. It looks like you’re still clinging to a lot of butthurt. Let it go and move on - we have.

4 Likes

My motivation was purely to see who is coming to Kegworth from the old in crowd and to say it is open to them to have AA members rooms in the future.

Per usual, low life appears from under the rocks and the thread is driven off topic, nothing new.

6 Likes

Perhaps allowing some time for things to cool down was wise on your part. But my advice did not concern your staying away. It was about the best way for newcomers or returnees to behave when they come back (or come here for the first time).

Have you seen this ?

I do my best to stick to it. The bits about not just jumping in but instead getting a feel of the place first and also about respecting the admins, who’ve worked with the rest of us to make this place the way it is, seem immediately relevant (again, just my two penn’orth though :slightly_smiling_face:).

VB

3 Likes

Pull the other one. Your butthurt is showing :laughing:

We’re aware of the open invite, thanks. Some of AA are exhibiting (go check out their room), some are attending, some are not.

1 Like