Kegworth

There’s precious little snow here at Kegworth. Maybe an inch, maybe not. This is my view over the rear car park looking towards the M1. Roads clear and traffic flowing without hindrance

VB

1 Like

Just topping up a McD breakfast at Clifton en route…

Looks like a more modern hotel than Scalford, having a fire escape, for instance…

Is Dunce exhibiting?

8 Likes

What are they charging to get in?

And how much to get out?

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

13 Likes

Have you resorted to trolling Dunce on excel spreadsheets now? :joy:

1 Like

Have been saving that, have no idea who did it :kissing: but it was about 3 months before anyone noticed that such a heinous crime had been committed and deleted it.

1 Like

was hoping to pay a visit, but having lost a day yesterday undoing the mess my incompetent plumber created, I think I am better off refitting the basin.

off

Comic Sans was a masterstroke

4 Likes

Shame for all those people who bought advance tickets and now can’t make it due to snow.

It’s not rammed but it’s not empty…

=

5 Likes

He can have a pretty legit grumble at the weather, to be fair.

We had some ridiculously lucky escapes with the weather at Scalford. The worst was a bit of rain and a couple of nerds with their cars stuck in a ditch.

4 Likes

Hope all those exhibiting got their gear unloaded before that came down. Heavy Hifi and slippery ground :flushed:

Tru

Nearly every Scalford was sunny that i remember,very lucky

1 Like

The first year I exhibited it came down in buckets from 11:00-4:00. Biblical torrents etc…

Then, it cleared beautifully to allow the car to be packed and us to make it to the curry house nicely dry. By the time we got back it was hammering down again.