Fatberg of utter drivel and fekin' fish puns a.k.a Jim's jokes

You are on a motorcycle traveling at a constant speed. To your left is a sheer drop, to your right a fire engine, directly in front of you is a helicopter and behind you there is a flying horse.

What do you do?

Get off the carousel.

8 Likes

My wife came home from work crying yesterday and asked me to console her.
So I hit her over the head with my PS4

3 Likes

8 Likes

That is the image of Jasmine cat, who has probably cost us £1k in pissy duvets, mattresses and sundry furniture in her 18 years of existence. Oh, and she deliberately goes and pisses in Ruby’s bed too, thank fuck that can go in the washing machine.

Her brother Sony, cost us fuck all, but sods law, which cat got themselves locked in a neighbours shed for a fortnight? RIP Sony.

1 Like

Yesterday I mowed the lawn, read the paper and tinkered with one of my bicycles.

4 Likes

6 Likes

If you love someone set them free. If they don’t come back, text them while you’re drunk.

2 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

Picture taken about 10 years ago apparently https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-hearse-towed-during-funeral/.

It makes a lot more sense when you spot the boom mic over the ‘mourners’

They were shooting an episode of the TV show Rev (whatever that was).

VB

Have you ever burst a kid’s football Graeme? :joy:

10 Likes

Rev was great. Tom Hollander in fine form. You’d enjoy it Graeme.

In fact anyone here would.

2 Likes

Even if I were so inclined I have bad enough hand/eye co-ordination that your average kid could easily keep me away from his football :grin:.

Sadly I spent quite a lot of my professional career looking for the flaws in other people’s arguments - often arguments for why they should get 6-figure sums out of the science budget to pursue some pipe dream. You’d be surprised how often that boiled down to me saying this

or worse. It does make you cynical and jaded though :slightly_frowning_face:

VB

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes.
True then, true now.

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

There’s nothing like a good joke and…