Linn Klout

I have just remembered another Linn product in my possession. An Asak. Use it now for demonstrating microscopes.

I donā€™t think it was that. It was summat you had to stack your pre and powers on 10 of to make it good.

oh the mana stuff, there was a bloke on pfm who had bariks stacked about 6ft high on them

1 Like

Thereā€™s a few of us 'orsey folks here. Do you Western or regular?

8 Likes

That is the stuff. Couldnā€™t remember it.

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

azsj

5 Likes

Wouldnā€™t have placed a valve amp directly under the tt myself. Not without a few more layers.

I didnā€™t have it like that for long, it was only for the photo.

I have just discovered a thread on a Naim forum where people.post pictures of their Mana.

Bit bored sitting in an airport.

Makes me smirk.

holy shit is that really still a thing?

Airport smirking is an art :+1:

2 Likes

It has appeared in my phone, so probably.

All the old Mana has to go somewhere. Bloody expensive stuff for a bit of angle iron and mdf iirc.

remember a few years back the guy who owned mana was selling his Linn system all decked out with underlighting, flashing leds and fairy lights.

It was so ugly it was fascinating.

1 Like

Donā€™t remember stuff like that.

Donā€™t want to imagine it tbh.

I am all Manaā€™d out after Naim forum.

Trying to go back to my happy place.

haha found the fucker

kiss goodbye to your happy place

4 Likes

Fuck, my eyes.

This_is_why

1 Like