Liver Eurovision

Are you dressing up for the occasion?

Nay, Nay and thrice Nay sir, my Ukraine jock strap and Union flag willy warmer will not be paraded tomorrow night.

1 Like

I’d be strongly suggesting Mrs S takes her sister, cousin, pal and leaves you free to sit in the house drinking beer and wearing your Ukrainian codpiece in peace.

1 Like

As fun as it can be it does seem that these days it’s a virtual done deal who is going to win well before the big day.
This year Sweden are massive odds on (1/2) favourites with Finland at 7/2.
The rest might as well stay at home.:slightly_frowning_face:

Well, the Eurovision dress rehearsal was phenomenal, sound and special effects superb. The crowd so good humoured and the officials very helpful and also good humoured. Alas, some of the songs were dire in Eurovision tradition. Uk, Belgium, Finland, Lithuania, Sweden, Norway and Ukraine were the stand out songs and possibly one or two more that I can’t bring to mind. All in all a cracking night and I really wasn’t looking forward to it. Bloody well done Liverpool. I shall be watching tomorrow night to compare the live experience with the televised. Graham Norton is a short arse.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/bbcarchive/status/1657302159183192064?s=21

Dad of a kid I went to primary school with wrote boom bang a bang.
Nice work if you can get it

2 Likes

Like a game of top trumps this :grin: a chap up the road wrote Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep (Lally Stott ) and a chap I worked with put the words to a guitar backing for its promotion around tin pan alley.

2 Likes

Will the running commentary tonight be happening in this thread or should there be another one?

Amps and dac warmed up. The lad is making up scorecards and the wife is jet lagged. Can’t wait …

Croatia looking like a Lopwell tribute act.

1 Like

Here we go… Camomile and mace at the ready

Andrew Lloyd Webber in HD was a poor life choice.

First recorder deployed … watching keenly

Time to put a pound on Finland for top Nordics

1 Like

Daphne and Celeste with an English lit degree?

Open mic night in the private club

So much red

Yes yes yes

My custard is rising

2 Likes

How many Elmos were murdered for the dress?