Meat Man Entrance Exam

The selection process for Meat Man membership has always been performed behind closed doors.

In 2022 what sort of tests should be required for membership? Psychological profiling aside sometimes a simple visual aid can cut to the chase.

MEAT MAN DEFINED

Perhaps there should be a practical 3D printing or how to shear a cartridge test?

Simple Q&A’s on: Non Scientific life enhancements. Where do you stand on the matter of Heston Blumenthal? Chilli, how hot is too hot? Can you tame a Brownie?

Input required.

3 Likes

Should include practical demonstration of how to setup a 5 way horn systems digital crossover without reference to the manual. Points deducted after 25 minutes.

1 Like

3 Likes

Are you suggesting the current system of being horrible to newcomers until they fuck off could be improved upon?

7 Likes

The current system is currently operating behind closed doors. In the interests of transparency and failed humor is it not prudent to question veteran Meatioids to learn if they have arrived at: ‘The Criteria’
(Bit like the quickening but with beef, Dad rock and pension concerns)

What fresh madness is this?!

confuz

1 Like

Absolutely not. If it’s set up this side of Rabski finishing his amps off, it’s a fail.

4 Likes

I was badly beaten up with some chilli slightly hotter than the sun yesterday. Some mentalist loaded the pizza up with it.

In my shocked state with watering eyes,I stupidly rubbed the right one and put chilli sauce into it.

I rarely venture past a korma strength wise,jalfrezi if I’m adventurous. My eye was still very watery this morning now turning crusty.

Fuck you bastard hot chillis

6 Likes

4 Likes

And a instant ban for mentioning that name, oh and the well know French owned name from Salisbury.

Fail.

if it wasn’t for your sex crazed psycho dog, you’d be in danger of excommunication.

1 Like

Perhaps you’ve got some N’duja in the eye? The humble chilli alone could certainly make it water and swell but not linger into the next day. If you look closely can you see sausage in your eye?

3 Likes

Said Penance, once or twice