Meat packaging

That’s an elastic band on the floor.

Why are you wrapping elastic bands in your old suits?

And what is the stain between your legs?

I was trying to be subtle

Ahh, I see what you are on about. Caused by a previous incumbent I’m afraid. Tea (I hope!).

It’s a Solicitors office, generally they are pretty decrepit places. This one is actually very nice as its a listed building that was refitted last year. It’s in Abergavenny, which as Ziggy Marley knows is a very nice market town in beautiful Monmouthshire.

2 Likes

Should have guessed by the files …………… solicitors love that storage system

1 Like

and the home of Steven Terry’s lovely restaurant, The Hardwick, and The Walnut Tree with Sean Hill at the helm.

Not far away is The Whitebrook, just south of Monmouth - we might just book a table in Sept,

Sad mess.

A small bit of feedback,. he tried all the suits on in Manc that he could manage, Baker, Reiss, Boss, GH, Magee, Smith, EA and a few others (no Jaeger though, maybe try them next time round) . He limited himself to the sale suits and tbh, as soon as the Smith suit went on he was hooked. It was a good fit and the sales staff (the only lady out of all of them) wasn’t full of the BS encountered with one or two of the other outlets…

Dark Petrol, half canvas?, blah blah etc, but it did look good and suited him. Thanks for all the advice.

ps, shin high suit trouser with at least 6 inches of sock showing, finished off by Ziggy type footwear seems to be quite the in thing.

3 Likes

I am a shoe fashion icon

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

feel free to take the piss out of me, but I think to relate that to “special needs” is out of order…………

1 Like

2 of the letters are right

:wink:

1 Like

That sounds like a good purchase all round I.e. a decent suit properly tailored, but at the same time fashionable which he’ll want to wear.

idiot?

1 Like

buffoon?

1 Like

victim?

Not intended to offend but yes take the piss. I was seeking to invoke something like Andy from Little Britain.

The ‘c’ and the ‘n’

1 Like