Meat packaging

Lary as in outlandish.

Larry as in Grayson

lairy

Really?

I’ve had it wrong for years then.

I think you are OK

1 Like

Knitted for me by my wife with West Yorksire spinners bluefaced Leicester wool.

2 Likes

Your wife is a queeen

1 Like

One foot is shorter than the other and the stripes don’t match. Ritchie will not be pleased.:face_with_monocle:image

Ritchie.

11 Likes

It seems there are socks for every Meatman these days

2 Likes

Be nice to see collars like this make a comeback

2 Likes

Not with today’s weather. You could lose an eye with one of those flapping in the wind

2 Likes

Or land in the channel

1 Like

4 Likes

Do not inflate before leaving the aircraft.

VB

4 Likes

Smart. In the sense that it allows you to get hold of a passing young woman simply by telling her that you can’t walk unaided. When all else fails appeal to their pity.

VB

1 Like

apparently

One for our resident Tailor probably but other suggestions will of course be discarded too.

I’m getting married at the end of August and need to buy a suit. Now I’m not a suit wearer , the last wedding I went to was about 20 years ago. And being a tubby short arse I’m limited with off the peg stuff or I seem to be. There isn’t a lot of choice in Plymouth either.
I came across this seller on eBay and found the description really good and the advice. While that suit isn’t my cup of tea , could that be a route worth pursuing to get a really nice suit. I’ve no idea if there are any tailors near me.

https://www.brooktaverner.co.uk/suit-collection/classic-suits.html

Have some wool suits for about £250 after the 50% off voucher they always have, large size range.

Used suits can offer tremendous value, though I tend to just buy the odd jacket.

You will need it altered, just get it altered locally there will be someone.

Congrats.

1 Like