Meat Wagon - Fulham

Hi everyone
Is anyone near Fulham that could pick up a pair of Royd bookshelf speakers for me?
And then maybe be on the way north towards Chesterfield at any time in the future.
Thanks
Tim

Any chance?

We’re in a lockdown, mate.

1 Like

O bollocks I completely forgot about the bloody lockdown
Sorry
DOH!!!

4 Likes

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

To be honest no one is abiding by it.

Cars are as bad as ever and it’s NOTHING like the previous one. It’s not related to schools as shops are full and cars are out all times.

Essential used to mean have to, now it means want to.

I have to go to work and move around in the day. It’s as busy as a normal day every time I am out.

4 Likes

Everyone needs to be responsible and stay home…except for the doctors, nurses, care-workers, cleaners, police, firefighters,ambulance…oh and while I’m at home I need to be able to buy food, watch tv order goods… So everyone except farmers, food process workers, shop staff, delivery drivers, takeaway workers, Amazon workers, electricity, gas, water and internet supply workers, bus drivers, funeral workers, tv/netflix staff… they might all be at increased risk of getting covid but I’m staying at home doing nothing so I’m the real hero. (They missed that bit out)

3 Likes

We can thank Dom for that and the fact that neither Durham police nor the Met prosecuted him for what was a flagrant violation.

3 Likes