Moar booze. Every pint mj2 has drunk since 1986

Wearing your best, “I’ll tolerate you long enough to arrange a buyer for your organs” sneer :+1:

Coming soon to a @Gyroscope advent calendar by the look of it.

That was more of a sleep-deprived + pissed + “For FUCK SAKE press the shutter release you whittering dipshit retard cretin” sneer, but reasonable call :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Pip pip :beers:

2 Likes

Slainte :beers:

2 Likes

şerefe :beers:

2 Likes

Gs and Ts

2 Likes

Nice day out at my Mums, with me younger bro over to celebrate his fiftieth birthday. Few beers & nice whiskeys including this >>

Rare to have such a fullsome family get together my son Ethan & partner Charlotte made it too, rounding off t’ day with a Nepalese curry & birthday cake.

Just got back home & now on this. >>

5 Likes

I have a mental block about this. I look at the label and say “Glenda (as in Jackson) Lough”.

Then I get beaten up to make sure that I understand that it’s Glendah with an “ah” is as in “apple”.

1 Like

My brother who lives in Ireland rates this quite highly as a good everyday dram, better than Powers Gold which is pretty decent.

A nice surprise, was that Jonathon, picked up a bottle of this, duty free for me as a treat, which is super as it was a really nice discovery for me last year & I’ve just finished my last bottle.

62 volts. Where do I sign?

3 Likes

Would need a touch of water in that, to be sure.

1 Like

Couple of teaspoons of H2O in a double balances it out & develops the flavours more fully. Its a luverley drop!

1 Like

Never been a fan of the Irish stuff but then again I’ve only ever tried the rough stuff, Bushmills and Jamesons bog standard offerings. I should probably give a half decent single a go.

Quite a lot of good offerings these days it seems, although I tend to trust wot my bro recommends with his ‘on the ground’ knowledge.

1 Like

Is that physically on the ground after imbibing 62% alcohol?

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like