Moar investment advice (not) needed

Nearly posted this elsewhere, but I don’t want to derail the Bitcoin thread, so I started a new one. I’m after some investment advice that I’m going to completely ignore because I know better and I want lots of profits for doing fuck all.

I have £10k to play with and a relative of mine has been telling me about a gilt-edged opportunity to buy ~125 acres of land in Louisiana . The whole area is a swamp right now, but he says it has the potential to be drained and turned into mega valuable real estate.

He insists that there will be huge (~3000%) returns once Trump and the Republicans get back in and the housing market booms again.

Of course, that’s the benefit of having an “insider” advising you. Land this cheap doesn’t come along every day and the vendor insists that this is a “once in a lifetime” offer. He’s only selling it (along with his log cabin, built on stilts) as he needs the cash to pay for a prosthetic leg after he was attacked by an alligator on his front porch. As a sweetener he’ll throw in his canoe, providing he can retrieve it from the Girl Scouts.

He seems like a genuine chap and even has a piece of paper that says it belongs to him. I’ve recently spoken to his stunning wife who told me that she was very, very sad for him having to use a rough whittled branch as a wooden leg and that before they got married, he was the fittest, active brother any 12 year old girl could have hoped for.

I do feel sorry for him and want to help so I’m going to do it anyway (cos I want to turn a massive profit) I just thought I would see what the AA thought about it as I don’t want to be seen to be taking advantage of his disability, particularly when only two of his 11 surviving children are working. Even then, that is only part time work, but at least Rosie’s Cat-house pays $1 above minimum wage.

Over to you guys.

Please, please reinforce my decision to do this. I want money for nothing (and his chick for free)

11 Likes

Looks legit. Carry on.

No Nigerian Princes or Bitcoin involved = scam, avoid.

2 Likes

I can introduce you to a Nigerian Prince who knows a sheik in Qatar that can help

That sounds dodgy

May greed override all your senses and dictate your decisions :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you.

I take it this relative contacted you out of the blue and you’d never heard of him until recently. On that basis it is perfectly safe to proceed.

No, it’s my brother-in-law…

1 Like

it it but they can sell you CryptoWhiskers for changing at the national bank of Peshawar

Still no. I never speculate on anything intangible. Only solid investments with guaranteed obscene profits.

OK step up to the mark, I have something solid…gold plated siamese cat turds…I can send you some used litter, for you to pan with to see the gilt. Any nuggets you find you can keep

as a bonus you can make earthing devices from any left over litter. Apparently they sell for massive profits

Not sure if trolling.

This sounds like a pitch from the C18.

Has he got a cousin in Devon? :grinning:

1 Like

Whatever you’re drinking/sniffing/snorting/shooting-up Paul - I want some!

1 Like

Composed entirely without the aid of stimulants. I prefer to remain sober when money is involved…

Reminds me of River Ranch Acres near us in Florida.

60s land scam selling 1000s of acres then never building anything.

It’s now controlled by a bunch of rednecks who use it as a hunting resort.

People keep coming to claim their land and to build a house on it.

They promptly get shot at.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-xpm-2004-01-25-0401240168-story,amp.html

Floriduh reality makes Paul’s post seem totally legit.

Are you inferring that it isn’t?

Gives me some slight concern. :grin:

His missus assured me that the pinkies will be out and Trump will be back in 2024 and, I hesitate to divulge this, she told me that if I buy it, she’ll let me “have a go” (whatever that means)

She sent me a favourite pic of her enjoying herself

What can a man do?

1 Like