....more armchair politics (Part 1)

If you spent a day writing the script you probably could.

Doesn’t detract from the video though.

1 Like
2 Likes

The flag shagger can’t even be arsed to get it the right way up.

It’s going to be so fucking embarrassing isn’t it….and to think, we all laughed when the yanks elected trump

1 Like

Oops that’s a bit embarrassing

Probably just image reversal due to microshaft app reasons.
But they should still check what the final image looks like to the viewer

The twats run out of ideas, he really is a bell end. The same with covid, reminds of the preachers line in Blazing Saddles - ‘Son, you’re on your own’.

1 Like

I’d love to see him ousted… but I really fear who’d replace him.

1 Like

east-germany-gdp

1 Like

Worth a read,

1 Like

As for Bonzo and leveling up, the cunt is actually having to reassure Southern voters they won’t be worse of. At the same time more council, health and education funding heads South.

The incredible element is the northern voters who still think leveling up will benefit them, despite evidence to the contrary.

2 Likes

Remember the ‘I won’t vote labour because they didn’t give us food banks’ interview?

The one they’re less keen to mention is that in terms of total vaccinations given (81.9M) and 2nd jabs given (35.4M) Germany has now overtaken the UK

1 Like

Stronzetto and Screaming Lord Sutch (if he was still around). Then perhaps he’d make good on the £4million Bank note he sent me.

1 Like

Who’s carrying out these raids ? And who might have committed an offence here ?

I thought the ICO acted against organisations, perhaps including individuals who controlled those organisations Information Commissioner's Office - Wikipedia. I didn’t realise they had power of entry into homes. But maybe they do Powers of entry - GOV.UK.

VB

I think it’s more that they do, if instructed to, by .gov.uk :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Come on, every fascist state has a ministry of information

4 Likes

No, No … the ICO is independent. It says so.

Why is it called ‘Home Office’ in the UK then?

I guess they will be acting against DHSC as they are the data controller for the CCTV.