....more armchair politics (Part 1)

What drug was Gove on this morning on the telly?

Dunno, but it was frying him on the Today programme too. ā€˜Meeting an arithmetic housing target doesnā€™t matter. New developments need to have beauty too. No-one wants to be tied to a Procrustean bed.ā€™.

WTF ?

So it wasnā€™t just me who thought the same thing

2 Likes

Speaking of the toot I was impressed by Amber Heardā€™s imbibing of same in a televised courtroom under the eyes of millions of viewers

1 Like

Fuck me! Fucking state of that!

Gove is now doing cabaret

Jaysus! How fucking obvious was that :flushed:

1 Like

A bright future awaits our our bold & outward looking government in 21st Century Britain.

1 Like

Has anyone ever seen any coverage of the Heard-Depp case that has been in her favour? Every extract I see, whether video or trending or whatever, is always pro him and anti her. Iā€™m sure that a lot of social media manipulation of going on there.

1 Like

Heā€™s a bigger star with more followers. I suppose.

I think thereā€™s been coverage of her testimony which was alleging various types of bad behaviour on his part although she did say that she was critical of his cocaine use while she has made documented admissions of her addiction to it.

I havenā€™t been following it though, just seeing the clips in news bulletins. As usual the only winners will be the lawyers.

1 Like

Yep, I couldnā€™t give a flying fuck about it or them, yet it is all over every social app I open. Someone is paying big money and itā€™s clearly not her.

Boris and the no 10 staff did cabernet.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/kQSbav9GFfI

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Thatā€™s a cracking fake, assume Goveā€™s bit was also stitched up. I missed him on the telly this morning, was it really that coked up.

Actual interview

1 Like

Lol, that last bit,

Exactly, no big dealā€¦

After having just made a big deal of it. If Gove is the brightest of them, his teenage level presentation makes you wonder if he paid import duty on the recent Columbian import.