....more armchair politics (Part 1)

Reminds me of a certain M Gove in one of the select comittees when he was SoS for Education…

I see the home secretary has taken the opportunity to give police more powers to search people without suspicion. Also instructed her new Groupenfuher to remind Chief constables and police commissioners that hate crimes are often just thoughts and not illegal and warnings are not appropriate, they now have to wait until an actual physical offence has occurred. On top of that police Chiefs now have to answer direct to her on any subject she cares to think about, can’t have those pesky elected police commissionaires getting in the way.

Oh, I checked the daily Heil and no civil service terms and conditions announced today, just the 90000 redundancies last week.

What a glorious cluster fuck this lot are.

Has any one got a clue what the elected Police Commissioners actually do?
Apart from spout off a load of bollocks and get themselves into trouble with the local rags that is.

NB. Not really aimed at you Bob, I meant to reply to the thread

Guess she’s going to be ok about it when some cunt calls her a P**i bitch* then.

Fucking unbelievable.

*I know she has Indian heritage, btw, and my knuckles don’t reach the floor, so please don’t misunderstand my point.

3 Likes

Like apparently standing with a sign on a bit of public ground outside an oil refinery, which is enough to possibly get you jailed for two years.

1 Like

5 Likes

CWS

6 Likes

So, we can get hung for protesting loudly. May as well go the whole hog and storm the barricades with AK47s and grenades.
My piss is boiled and I want heads on sticks on Westminster Bridge.
Shitti Patel is first!

1 Like

Patel is a genius move by the cunt in chief. It’s hard to get past her evil to his, but his is much much worse.

1 Like

I have Nusrat Ghani as my MP. A Shitti Patel mini-me

Lol at 3min 25ish

5 Likes

3:25 Hahahahahahahahahaha - breathe - hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Flubberdy Flubberdy Flubberdy… pfffff

4:30 is funny too.

1 Like

Basically saying I signed an agreement that I didn’t understand but I never thought the EU would actually follow what was in the agreement. I mean what are agreements for if you can’t ignore them and do what you want to do regardless.

3 Likes

When I joined they came and gave a speech to us and called us stupid, then said they had the power to cut our budgets if they wanted.

Never seen a room turn against someone so quickly

2 Likes

This bugs me also, very nonsensical. The cost of tasers and the courses is really high, you would expect to only be sent on a course after two years service. If the money existed everyone would be trained after getting independent patrol status.

Specials who do a few days a month are not going to get taser training. It’s just a waste of air this policy

Not if it keeps partygate off the Mail front page for another 30 mins…

Given the hole Johnson now finds himself in regarding the deal he signed up to, it’s well worth recalling Ed Milliband explaining to the ‘details man’ what the problems would be a couple of years ago

12 Likes
1 Like