....more armchair politics (Part 1)

And another 50 fines…

100 fines issued, 12 parties being investigated, BYOB invitations, karaoke machine and suitcases of booze smuggled into Downing Street.

In summary the PM oversaw a culture of law-breaking in Downing Street that totally disrespected the sacrifices that the nation were making and the public is expected to swallow that ‘Beergate’ is some sort of equivalent situation. Just fuck off.

4 Likes

Yeah but #Beergate

God, I hope this proves to be correct. Daily Mail hacks themselves breaking covid rules.

9 Likes

Oh that would be beautiful

2 Likes

The met have been made to look like complete idiot’s over this. I’d imagine many are fuming if they were told to turn a blind eye

1 Like

Makes a change from being seen as corrupt, rapey, racist, murderers even if just for a day.

1 Like
8 Likes

Perfect

17 Likes

A great piece on how the right wing construct a tissue of lies to further their cause without a care for the damage they do

Just doesn’t stop.
Why can’t they demand he releases the info,or he leaves No 10

I predict a leak any day soon.

3 Likes

Paging agent Cummings…

Newsthump in full oooft mode.

3 Likes

Yay, 90000 civil servants to be cut. This will translate as,

Get rid of unfilled vacant posts.

Get rid of those on short term contracts

Get rid of no actual lifers as too expensive to make redundant, this will take a few months and everyone will have forgotten the headline.

Send email to Servo assurng then of incoming contacts.

‘Cost of living crisis you say?’

‘I know lets (pretend we’re going to) sling a load of civil servants on the dole, that’ll sort the problem!’

‘And no-one cares about these faceless, pointless non-job bureaucrats anyway’

‘And hollow promises of tax cuts gets our core vote all of a lather’

‘Job done, so lets go back to vilifying foreigners for cheap likes’

5 Likes

How many dead cats are we up to now? I’ve lost count.

I reckon there’s a few hundred in Westminster they could bin without any detrimental effects…. Might remind them they are supposed to be civil servants, not industry lackeys, too

They shoot the journalist & then beat up people carrying the coffin. Cunts.

We probably won’t see much of this on the BBC (insufficiently newsworthy) but can you imagine if Russian occupying forces had shot Lyse Doucet, Orla Guerin or Channel 4’s Lindsay Hilton in the head?

11 Likes

Their web page caried a good report of it, particularly the first hand account at the bottom of the piece.

2 Likes

Web page, yes.
Prime time TV, no :disappointed_relieved: