....more armchair politics (Part 1)

The retention / actionable rate for flyers (They seem to want to fund raise & leaflet drop ) is <5% . If they are looking for 1 million people they will have to print and distribute a fuck ton of flyers. Probably would do better with a press agency / publicity stunts / social media / lobbying etc.

Fund raising and effective media implementation plan is something Labour needs to completely re think.
(See Cambridge analytica and what is possible, this costs money and could be used for good.)

2 Likes

Was not paying the poll tax a pointless gesture? Not only did it get the tax reversed it played a large part in taking down Thatcher.

2 Likes

It didn’t achieve things to the extent you are claiming.

The moment opinion polls showed opposition and support switched to Labour the tories got scared. The majority of the cabinet disagreeing with the policy and wanting to reverse it is what took thatcher down and stopped poll tax.

It wasn’t the poll tax or a shift to Labour that toppled Thatcher. It was cabinet division over Europe and her increasing isolation and distrust in her cabinet. Also Dennis played a part.

7 Likes

oops, I forgot to attach second page in original post

3 Likes

Is “deliver” the new “winning”?

Nandy Boom :muscle::+1:

These cunts are never as clever as they think they are. Sunak boasting about having taken money from deprived areas and funneling it into the affluent Tory heartlands is not a good look. Levelling up my arse.

2 Likes

If he’s only trying to appeal to the old white fucks in his party they’ll love it - all those poor places are full of foreigners and benefits scroungers after all

1 Like

And this is the point of the lobbying. They aren’t concerned about the greater populace (at this stage). They are just concerned about getting the job.
They are selected by the Tory membership.
Not Dave and Sue who have to visit the food bank.

3 Likes

It was in Tunbridge Wells. What TF does anyone expect? Pandering to Angry of TW
Look at me. I’ll say anything that will get me a vote.
CUNT.
(Can I say ‘cunt’?)
Of fucking course I can.
Rishii Rishi, Rissshhhisi
CUNT, CUNT, CUNT

1 Like

Nope. Ankles. They’re 3 feet lower than a cunt.

2 Likes

Fine by me.
Rishii, Rishi, Rishi
Ankle, Ankle, Ankle
CUNT

1 Like

And bannng trades unions is the answer🤡

Its absolutely fucking terrifying, No right to protest, trade union rights being fucked. The UK is going backwards at pace

1 Like

The prospect of power has gone to her head already.

What is it with British tory PMs? It’s like Moore’s law in reverse. The next one always has half the brain power and is twice as unstable as the last one.

13 Likes

Hahahaa.