More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

Was just the one black leather chair
Pretty expensive stuff

I miss that Jersey dump :cry:

1 Like

Trips to recycling centres make me want to cry - people are so fucking WASTEFUL!!! :rage:

And of course nowadays you can’t dump-dive… :frowning:

1 Like

We got a nice b&o separate system from it that we used as a posh radio for the house refurb

You could have made a decent living if you were happy to go full stig

3 Likes

There’s a TV show Sam records where people get intercepted at the Recycling Centres and shit gets turned into other shit for profit. That shit be happening at every recycling centre, and should be compulsory! Re-use - not recycle!

2 Likes

Yes. Shame most/all have been taken over by private companies

I tried to take some koss electrostatic headphones from the local one but was told I’d need a pat test thingy to buy them

2 Likes

Modern regs include some requirement for sockets which can be reached by a wheelchair user. But there are also limits on how many you can put on a single circuit I believe. A proper sparky will be along in a bit.

VB

Thanks Graeme. I know you mean well.

:smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Beautiful

#sockets#required_sockets no matter how high a value #sockets is

It’s Stuart Goddard’s 65th today, how sure is he it’s his birthday?

He’s AdamAnt

1 Like

Made this at Cubs. Read through the village book giving stories of the lives of the 52 local men who died in the Great War. One poppy on it for each of them.
Dead proud of them. Most of them will be at Remembrance service on Sunday.

10 Likes

You’ve changed.

LOL . . .the papier mache set . . . the speaking in tongues . . . the sustained groan when he is so involved with the phone that he doesn’t give a fuck about the speaking in tongues anymore . . . the tattoed arm doing a bit of light dusting :rofl:

1 Like

FFS Charlie.

4 Likes

Outlook’s error message this AM:

The custom error module does not recognize this error.

Micosoft:

1 Like

He’s a very naughty boy.

No, he’s an utter cunt.

5 Likes