More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

really pleased that roys stuff been returned

1 Like

2 Likes

Jim in an Impulse H6? :thinking:

4 Likes

you been hunting?

It would have to be a 16A

1 Like

Lads, sorry to be a bore (actually I’m not, but it’s generally polite to kick off with an empty platitude, isn’t it?), but can you get your crap jokes, terrrible gifs and pictures and keep them in the lobotomised thread created especially for ‘dads who do social media’. You know the one.

It’s the same, serial offenders and it’s making my teeth itch. Don’t @ me.

stick em in a bucket of sterident

Careful, you’ll trigger a thread consolidation. Then you’ll really be sorry.

4 Likes

7.30am, “dad, dad, we need your help”
“Bleurgh”
“We need to make mummy breakfast in bed, she’s not feeling well”

So I got up and made my wife breakfast in bed while she nursed a mild hangover…

8 Likes

Brownie points in the bank there.

Boris Johnson is already wondering why there are two & whether one could be moved to the Irish sea.

Or to the Thames marshes for conversion to a runway…

1 Like

Move it to Dartford,
Because it doesn’t matter how many crossings there are, there will still be a tailback to the Darenth Interchange

Everytime i try to like a post using my phone a slide out page appears from the left hand side that looks like this…

It is anoying me, is there a setting I have access to to disable it? My fingers are too fat to avoid it happening without great care, which isn’t practical long term.

(Similar thing happens on the right hand side when clicking the blue new post indicators, it shows my posts or something )

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet) and mainly reposts of reposts of reposts

Annoying

5 Likes

:joy: