More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

No one will know.

9 Likes

No one will know why he did it.

VB

2 Likes

More bald bloke issuesā€¦

10 Likes

Back this evening from a four night stay in Amble. Northumberland is stunning, my only regret is not going there before. One of the most beautiful coastlines I have ever seen and the towns/villages are spotlessly clean, friendly and importantly as we took Barnaby the forever puppy, very dog friendly.
Thanks to all for your advice regarding where to go and what to see. We called at most towns/villages/hamlets from Low Hauxley to Bamburgh along the coastline, but unfortunately didnā€™t manage a pub due to driving. We seem to have settled on two out of season breaks per year from now on, we enjoyed it so much.

Public apology to HRH (aka Mrs.S) for doubting her judgement in booking in the middle of January, yes I froze my nads off on two days, but standing on a beach with a blue sky, sun shining, golden sand and snow settled in the sand dunes took my mind of the temperature, it was a tad surreal. A good time had by all, again thanks for all your suggestions.

17 Likes

Trumpā€™s hairdresser?

2 Likes

Is he from Yorkshire, because I am sure I saw someone very, very similar in Bradford.

Do you think she keeps the jumps so low to stay in the camera frame ?

VB

1 Like
1 Like

Those feet werenā€™t made for dancing.

[Heavily pronated, esp left. She canā€™t stand with straight hips/knees at the interview.]

No sheā€™s just shit.

2 Likes

Shit outcomes have technical reasons. :slightly_smiling_face:

Obviously on a planet with a slightly greater gravitational pull.

Any donors out there?

Wonder what the charge is? Heā€™s been a cunt for ages, why arrest him now?

Police not saying yet. I assumed it was something to do with the sexual assault allegations.

Heā€™s in court this afternoon, so weā€™ll know then.

Charged with sexual assault and attempted rape. Ouch

He faced a total of 14 charges at Edinburgh Sheriff Court, also including breach of the peace and indecent assault.

3 Likes

I hope he has a scrupulously fair trial at which he is found guilty and then throw away the key. Cunt.

3 Likes