More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

DC cancels comic where Jesus learns from superhero after outcry

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes
5 Likes

10 Likes

Ok - I know times are very hard in Venezuela, but it is a country that can help itself and has vast resources to do it…

Meanwhile, in Yemen nothing happens

2 Likes

No country is in such dire straits as to deserve Richard Branson :unamused:

7 Likes

Or Dire Straits IMV

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve just noted that my shopping list of (in its entirety)

• cheap bourbon
  • pillow case
  • super glue

is probably enough to get me a whole life sentence even if they didn’t find the body.

6 Likes

You need to add gaffer tape and cable ties

3 Likes

And lube

2 Likes

Rohypnol.

Amateurs.

1 Like

Nah, you want a little struggling :grin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF.

I didn’t think her music was worth that much :flushed:

2 Likes

MEh! Rips off the incredibly persuasive ‘give Runcorn to the Scotchish in return for independence’ campaign of 2014.

3 Likes

what a way to make a living

20 Likes

Not sure what to think about this. I do it with @stu 's dog Patch whenever I go round & he loves it.
Is it a circus act or is it useful exercise for the lion & tiger in cold weather once a day?

We used to do it with our dogs, but they had a tendency to destroy the rope/toy/whatever it was afterwards. We stopped and now they no longer destroy stuff.

They did seem to enjoy it though.

I don’t like to see zoos allowing it, it smacks of the whole circus animal bullshit. Take the fence down between them and see who is still up for it.

1 Like

It’s difficult. I don’t particularly see any cruelty & it does foster perhaps a greater respect for the animal amongst the few people doing it. It might also help raise additional funds

I guess that normally the big cats just get their lump of meat left out for for them. I don’t suppose the visitors would be quite so keen to see a live cow or deer being set loose in the enclosure.