More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

He’s got to be trolling, or are there people who are actually that stupid?

1 Like

See Brexit referendum result.

4 Likes

It’s a spoof they do, sadly close to the truth which makes it hard to tell

1 Like

One they did on covid

1 Like

We will soon have more nuclear warheads. If some are good, more must be better. Nothing like threatening the forunners with a stockpile.

Even more protection for out foodbanks and statues

1 Like

This you @Rob998 ?

7 Likes

Just wasted 15 minutes reading Fesshole.

It’s brill… some really make me wince and others are laugh out loud

1 Like

My cat enjoys diving under the bedclothes at night for a special feast when I’m on my period. The first time I was grossed out but now I look forward to it and encourage him. It’s actually the best sex I’ve had for a decade. It takes him a while to clean his whiskers after though

Got as far as this and I think I will stop now. Just had me lunch.

1 Like

This is the A10 Thunderbolt. A fearful tank buster, highly manoeuvrable with a fearsome gun & plenty of weapon carrying potential. A success, I am sure you will agree.

The piece of shit below is what a friend of a congressman built as a prototype for the same role, having been given a contract, due to his friendship with the right people. This highlights why Handjob etc should have been nowhere near awarding contracts for PPE, test & trace etc…

6 Likes
2 Likes

That doesn’t look like a fit competitor for the old Skyraider, never mind an A10!

How the fuck does such gross corruption (ours & theirs) go unpunished?

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfQbIYAwuX/?igshid=13u9pzbzsz626

1 Like

I worked on them for a couple of years. Pain in the ass.

1 Like

Depends whether killing or injuring your own through handling depleted uranium rounds bothers you much

72 posts were split to a new topic: Learn proper like wot I did

I have kind of gotten addictive to Fesshole after it was linked to yesterday.

Todays favourite is

I put my flatmate’s frozen sausages up my arse because they take the piss out of me being vegetarian

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/aa-l4MviaO8

8 Likes

Aaaah … Cricklewood Trolleybus. I think they were over-optimistic releasing this as a single. Fair play to them with the video though. All those extras must have cost a fortune, not to mention the costumes and classic motors. StreetView eat your heart out !

VB

1 Like