More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

https://news.yahoo.com/guitarist-peter-frampton-reveals-degenerative-muscle-disease-170653354.html?guccounter=1

Propper man cave.

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle:
Do you mean Karl Propper? I can see it being a nice room to philosophise on methodology in Social Sciences and/or probability theory and/or demarcation of science from non-science.

On the other hand, perhaps not. :wink:

2 Likes

every man cave should have a traffic mat !

1 Like

Proper way to finish a gig

6 Likes

That must be that Bansky Shania Twain piece…

1 Like

LinkedIn is full of absolute roasters.

1 Like

“Expert Pro” has to be the stupidest name for a product line that I’ve heard in a long time.

1 Like

New chuck and a bit of progress on the tool changer

10 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

How does this work then?

MP Fiona Onasanya has been released from prison less than four weeks after she was convicted of lying to police over a speeding ticket.

She was jailed for 3 months on 29th January.

If she attends Parliament she will be the first sitting MP wearing a tag .
What the fuck has the world come to?
If there was a thread of respect for politicians it has now been ripped up and thrown away.

Not just by Onasayana. This afternoon Yvette Cooper and Hilary Benn both asked the Prime Minister how they could trust her after she had set out what the Government plan on Brexit votes.

Just think about that for a minute.

The Prime Minister comes to the House and says there will be a vote and depending on the result there will be a certain response and more votes on specific things and the politicians basically say they don’t believe anything she says.

We are not talking about a lying deceitful lowly MP at the bottom of the food chain in a tag, we are talking about the PM.!

Beyond belief!

8 Likes

The wife just said “synergy hyperconvergence infrastructure” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Tuesday evenings are a riot chez Gyro.

10 Likes

Good god man, get a grip. :smirk:

It will be composable architecture next :joy:

Grounds for divorce. Flee the house immediately or you might be the next unwitting victim of a hyperconvergent synergistic infrastructure (whatever that is and please don’t tell me).

In my hotel room at the Luton Ibis. More than a passing resemblance to borstal.

It’s hard to believe there is a budget Ibis over the road.

6 Likes