Motoring horrors aka Edd wants

That would fit on a roof rack of a modern Mini Clubman thus making a mini mini double decker bus. Room for two upstairs.

Yeah but it’s got Metro engine and it’s only done 95k :grin:

I saw this so now you all have to as well;

I imagine the scuttle shake is invigorating.

4 Likes

Needs to be.

https://images.app.goo.gl/VUFwMhgLAW9zmbiR6

The gas turbine-powered 1960s Chevrolet Turbo Titan III.
Perfect for @edd9000

11 Likes

Aesthetic design: Mr G Anderson

7 Likes

The unshielded turbine intakes are amazing. Imagine pottering through a busy city, hoovering up dogs and toddlers as you go.

8 Likes

And just route the exhaust from that into the Soylent Green feed stock container you’re towing. Win.

Yes, you wouldn’t want to damage the engine.

Could you put an afterburner on it?

1 Like

The communication was supposedly from current Afghani transport minister, Qudratullah Zaki.He apparently wrote to Ty: ‘The Civil Aviation of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan extends its compliments to you and your brilliant motor vehicle at Delorean motor company.

‘Your amazing achievements were brought to my attention in your latest media interviews which has gone around the world and landed on my desk in a local newspaper.’

The correspondence said they would ‘like to move forward with investment in your business’.

The email finished with "please send me your bank account number and telephone banking pin and the honourable minister will transfer $400 million to your account.

2 Likes

Guy’s a fruit loop.

:crazy_face:

Want!!

14 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

It has probably got 300BHP and RWD, maybe.

1 Like

For approximately 17 secs.