New cooker needed

Just do what you always intended to do before you started this pointless thread. :roll_eyes:

Buy once, buy Beko :+1:

You know it, we know it.

1 Like

True, but most of them are no better than a domestic cooker. I did say good. :wink:

How about you fuck off out of this thread, you patronising twat?

Our fridge-freezer. Bought, by some better-paid people than us, in the late 1970’s. Came second-hand to us in 1985. I just went through to the kitchen to check and it’s working fine. A few bulbs replaced, and one thermostat element (by me). It is the Clock of the Long Now.

VB

I suspect that there will be a lot of commercial catering equipment up for sale in the next few months. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’m not patronising, but happy to not bother and fuck off :heart_eyes:

I can actually remember when people used to replace white (or tan or brown or light green…) goods becase they were bored of looking at them rather than the genius of engineering that causes a beyond-economic-repair failure within a fortnight of the guarantee running-out.

Sadly, I fear you’re very right. Most of the commercial retailers I’ve looked at have already got pop-up discounts and offers in place…

Oooh! Just found the “ignore” function - is that new? Could the duration be increased? Made my day that has!

Or, as in this case, because they didn’t physically fit into their entirely re-modelled kitchen. Yes, they had that kind of money. Back then we were renting.

VB

1 Like

BBQ then.

1 Like

We bought ours about 10 years ago. Ignition on one ring has always been iffy despite paying Britannia an extortionate amount to come and service it. Now a couple of the others are not 100%. It’s not a bad bit of kit but I suspect we could have bought one for half the price (I think it was well north of £6/700) that would be as good

And the servicing and parts charges take the piss, 250 to ‘service’ a hob? I get my boiler done for less than that

9 Likes

When we had our fan unit and grill element replaced it cost us £120, all in.

I have just the thing to go on that…

meat baby

3 Likes

Cannot give you any brand recos, but did happen to use Nisbets for a recent kitchen-related purchase. They provided decent service.

https://www.nisbets.co.uk/catering-appliances/cooking-equipment/gas-ovens-and-ranges/_/a33-3

3 Likes

Needs a floppy blonde wig then you could stick pins in it too

1 Like

Disturbed and disturbing, you got sauce with that?

1 Like

Has to be something smoky and off-the-Scoville-scale methinks :ok_hand:

Please tell me there’s a hot sauce out there called “The Ringpiece Ruiner” or similar.

3 Likes

I think you have your first brand: get in the kitchen and get bottling :+1: