New Year Bake - Revised date Jan 28th 2023

I’m good for 28th Jan, or for that matter any day up to Feb 20th :+1:

1 Like

Yes to 28th please Jim

1 Like

Me too please Jim

1 Like

Ok, I’ve revised the date to Jan 28th. This is not 100% yet, but should be ok. When I bought them, Kevin said that he would be able to deliver and set up the Gotos shortly after his return from holiday on Jan 15th.

If, for any reason he cannot do it before the 28th, I’ll let you all know.

I’ve added the folk to the list who couldn’t do the earlier date but requested to attend on the 28th.

If you’re already on the list but know you deffo can’t do the 28th, apologies, but please let me know here.

10 Likes

Cool. I will not overnight. Got a thing on the next day sort of halfway up north.If anybody fancies a lift from the north of Bedford area or on the way give me a shout.

Should still be able to make it :+1: @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion want a lift?

1 Like

If you’re bringing the truck - sure, otherwise I’ll drive 'cos there’s gonna be a pair of Hecos to go in the back :+1:

They should fit with the back seats down in the Ionic, assuming it’s the 2 ways.

Works for me then, ta :+1:

Well I’m actually going to be in Wrexham for the 26th, but think I might get lynched if I try and incorporate a Norfolk bakeoff into the trip.

1 Like

Worth a go though surely? :grinning:

predictable gif is predictable :smiley:

tenor-2275547952

2 Likes

A Pair: grow them.

It’s YOUR grandmother, Your loss, Your mourning - if the grieving process involves a trip to raise hell with mates: so be it.

2 Likes

In all honesty, it’s more about time off work - logistics means I’ll need to take 7 days off work in order to have one clear day in Wrexham for the funeral. And extra days away in my peak season is all money that could go into the hifi fund :rofl:

Annoyingly it will have to be next time, can’t find anyone to cover me that day so can’t get the time off I’m afraid

:disappointed:

Couldn’t you let the crims take over for the day? You wouldn’t be there afterall! :joy:

:rofl: I guess I could bring some along? Try and swing it as some sort of community resolution

2 Likes

Do you reckon any of them would like horns? :thinking:

Just take a colleague with you and say you’re investigating a poisonous gas leak.

4 Likes

I was thinking more that the ‘ @Penance ’ for their crime would be to be in the room with the gas. Community resolution complete