New Year Bake - Saturday Jan 21st

Must have a fast shutter speed on the camera to get a shot of that lot. Picoseconds later I suspect even the pattern on the cake plate was gone!

:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Bastardsā€¦

11 Likes

A good spread.

1 Like

Front room system with Nob inserted.

3 Likes

Surely not ? My eyes must be deceiving me. Surely that isnā€™t a Lindisfarne Album you be playing on your posh music centre ?

Yep, Edd brought it alongā€¦

FFS

6 Likes

Guilty as charged. Of course it was by no means the worst thing I played. I Robot went down a treat.

3 Likes

Looks like a great day. Any more hipster pics?

1 Like

Thanks to Jim and family for hosting a great day of tunes, food and conversation. I think thatā€™s the best that Iā€™ve heard Jimā€™s system sound and the back room system wasnā€™t shabby either.

2 Likes

Just got back. Thatā€™s to Jim for hosting a great day. So good to see everyone again and just relax in good company and play some tunes.

Thanks Jim and family for another great day. Totally agree with Ian the best I have heard your system. The back room sounded great in all it different forms throughout the day. Good to see everyone and thanks to Wayne for transporting the Remton to itā€™s new owner for me.

2 Likes

Thanks Jim for another great bake off.

1 Like

Just got home, thanks Jim and Family for another great day.

Many thanks to Jim & family for looking after us like kings. Great coffee & company, two adequate hifi systems, fabulous foodā€¦ Oh, and Bmtell didnā€™t arrive in lycra. Whatā€™s not to like?!

2 Likes

What a great way to spend a Saturday.
Massive thanks to Jim and his family for inviting us and offering such awesome hospitality.

Two great systems, although I spent most of the day in the back room - found a comfortable spot and just chilled spinning tunes. No-one brought much music into the second room - I hope you didnā€™t suffer too much listening to my stuff?

As always, great to meet fellow slaughtermen.
Huge thanks to Nick for driving too - cheers mate.

I thought it was just lovely.

1 Like

I just popped in for the food and the coffee which were both excellent.
Music and company were a great bonus :slight_smile:
Many thanks.

Cheers Jim and family, outstanding as ever!

High spot for me was Phil necking two bottles of red. At least the sloe gin seemed to slow him down!

1 Like