New Years Eve - AA style

I have some special shoes for tonight, but not quite that special

1 Like

Had a nice bottle of red this afternoon so wonā€™t be having anything else alcoholic.

Cup of cocoa at about 9.00pm and then an early night.

Just hope the neighbours donā€™t have fireworks as the dog is terrified by them

I love to lick that frothy minty fondant

I am sure they will love that!

In town for our usual meal with the kids before a stroll amongst the younger revellers enjoying the evening.

PICS

giphy

2 Likes

Scorpions - Tokyo Tapes all the way, whole double LP.

1 Like

Evening in with a bottle of red and a film. Will record Jools and watch the good bits tomorrow, canā€™t face the whole show and talkie bits anymore.

Fuck off even dead people donā€™t listen to the Scorpions.

7 Likes

Just a normal evening in. OK, there is a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge, but weā€™ll drink it early and Mrs VB will then head to bed, as usual. I might see the new year in. Or I might not. Iā€™m not grumpy about it though :slightly_smiling_face: (see).

VB

Off out to a party, which, thank fuck, is no longer fancy dress.

Basically getting pissed, being forced to listen to music I donā€™t like, and eating shop bought buffet food.

At least I get on with most of the crowd who will be there, and Iā€™ll avoid that cunt who feels the need to brag to every bloke present about his latest AMG ScheiƟwagen cuntmobile and how itā€™s just sooooo fucking fantastic and soooo much better than a 911 or M4 (which heā€™s never ever driven) because it says so in Mercedes Wanker Monthly :roll_eyes:

I just fucking well hope weā€™re not going to go into the street and do the Auld Lang Syne bollocks.

6 Likes

Youā€™ll love it !

1 Like

Currently sat in a restaurant across from a girl that looks like felicity Kendal in the Good Life :heart:. I canā€™t help :eyes: my life has gone full circle.

4 Likes

First NYE on my tod for twenty years. Having a big dinner and then Iā€™m off to the pub. It itā€™s shit, Iā€™ll come home, if itā€™s not, itā€™s open until 2am.

10 Likes

Staying in this evening, we always do for NY, not keen on the expensive, organised fun in town.
Got a mountain of food to graze on, ham, cheese and booze etc. Will do nicely.

2 Likes

Off to a friends for take away, drinks and small talk until Jools Holland on TV then home as soon as possible after midnight.
Not very exciting.

that is not possible. Ask him if he has has a Porsche Design Dildo and whether it needs KY

get your Mrs to make a move on his Mrs by asking if she wants to put the car keys in the fruit bowl

2 Likes

Just drink heavily and constantly. Become unbearably belligerent very quickly.
This should ensure an early return home courtesy of your wife.*

*This may also result in a black eye, messy divorce and loss of record collection.

2 Likes

later my friend

1 Like

Itā€™s mulled wine, log fire, cheese biscuits and the odd glass of port type stay in tonight with netflix. After a houseful over Christmas, just right.