Northants - Saturday 11 March

~OK I will bring plenty of rolls

Yes please Pete. I can bring a Line Stage and some Fino jumper and power cables.

1 Like

I might be too late but yes please Pete.

1 Like

Put you on subs bench Ian, two to confirm and normally a couple drop out so most likely you wll be in.

Pete - as I can only stay for a few hours due to the dog Iā€™m happy to drop out if itā€™s oversubscribed. Doesnā€™t seem fair for me to take up a place if someone wants to come all day.
Still more than happy to come over and help move and set up the Finoā€™s in the living room one evening or first thing on the Sat morning, just let me know.

3 Likes

Thanks Paul. Just pop over for a couple of hours, not everyone will be here the full time in any event. Will give you a shout nearer the time about setting up, I would appreciate some help.

Cheers

1 Like

I think I have the Fino jumpers Pete and gave you my Ascendo pair by mistake. I also have some bog standard power cables as well.

1 Like

I should be able to help out moving the Finos Pete. If you want me to pop over earlier in the week or pre 11 am on the day.

1 Like

The only thing I miss about living somewhere so remote is events like this. Have a great time guys!

2 Likes

Thanks Nick. Will let you know if help needed

Havenā€™t you got a helicopter? :grimacing:

1 Like

I was hoping you might bring a turntable or three :smile:

Great, we can swap over.

:wink:

1 Like

You and me both Paul.

I think there should be a live video link for those not able to attendā€¦

With a fartcam.

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Is everyone still ok for next Saturday. Will pm address and parking info.

Lounge system taking shape
Uno Finos
Power amp - unclepuncle
Pre - Myrman, Chelsea Dave
Source?

Anyone not like pork?

I could bring my Meitner DAC and Cyrus transport. I also have a Trilogy 907 MM/MC phono stage.