NYE Here Comes 2022

15 Likes

2021 was

CR1tL52

7 Likes

Yay, more man bitching, micro aggression, cut and paste put downs from Twitter and general middle age bile :rofl:

Happy New Year everyone!

5 Likes

Is it not NYE 2021 today?

2 Likes

Chinese year of the Pedant :wink:

6 Likes

I am used to people on here not knowing what day of the week it is, but one would hope that they would get the year right

Good question. It’s the eve of the-new-year-2022.

I’m old enough to remember the few who said that the start of this millennium was at midnight between 2000 and 2001. No-one listened to them either.

3 Likes

Fuck you 2021 and fingers crossed for 2022.

11 Likes

Happy new year to you all. We had a few early drinks and now cooking ribeye while we have a g&t or three.

Some single malt and Joules beckons.

7 Likes

Well the thread title has changed, so someone listened.

HNY (2021/2022)

2 Likes

Happy New Year everyone , i see a better year ahead, so have a drink or two tonight…ive got my beers ready , and a few malts await later…

Knowing my recent luck if I crossed my fingers some cunt would chop them off…

Here’s hoping we’re all equally as miserable next year, just with a hell of a lot less to be miserable out.

I thought long and hard about an image that would sum up 2021 as a year.

The success of COP26 perhaps. A picture of a Met policeman not murdering someone or turning a blind eye to corruption.

The attack on the Capitol building perhaps or the aerobics instructor in Myanmar filming her class for social media while the military coup took place behind her. Migrant boats crossing the channel.

However there could only one winner. One image that summed up where we’re at as a country.

Unless you can think of a better one. :grinning:

10 Likes

Funny how they’ve pixellated his arsehole when the photograph is full of them.

7 Likes

I will be :+1:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Celebrate well, or just

5 Likes

After 2020 and 2021 I’m aiming low this year - so for 2022 Have A Year and I’ll see you in 2023, hopefully…! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes