Obituaries

Shocked and moved in equal measure by the brutality of his death and his true bravery, showing up the cowardly, venal kleptocrats who murdered him. Also and not insignificantly, the UK Govt who gave the oligarchs a tax free ride in London and solace to Putin

Only 50. Rather sad, he was very funny in the things I saw him in.

Ewen MacIntosh

10 Likes

Claire’s funeral tomorrow.

It’ll be good to see friends and family, some of whom have come a very long way.

But still it’s going to be a hard day to get through.

41 Likes

A very tough day.

All the best Graeme.

1 Like

Hope everyone celebrates all the wonderful memories in Claire’s life.

2 Likes

Best wishes Graeme.

1 Like

Very best wishes Graeme.
Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

1 Like

Jeez, I can’t even contemplate how tough that will be for you. Try not to worry about other people too much. They will know you are going through a tough time and be there for you when you need them. Hope it all goes as well as you expect.

2 Likes

That sounds really shit. Sorry I’m not very good at these things. My thoughts are with you and your family and I hope your beloved Claire gets a fitting send off.

1 Like

Our heartfelt love and best wishes Graeme.

The dichotomy is that it is also my Birthday. I will, at some point tomorrow, raise a glass to Claire, and hope that you can draw some positive support from those of us here.

1 Like

Love go with you in this hardest-of-times.

1 Like

I rarely look at this thread as it depresses me.

I am very late to pass on my sympathies. You can regale me with some happy memories next time we end up on a walk somewhere beautiful.

Best wishes Greame.

1 Like

Best wishes for tomorrow Graeme.

1 Like

We’ll be thinking of you. Best wishes.

1 Like

Love saves the day
Best wishes for today

1 Like

Thinking of you today, best wishes

1 Like

I was going to say something like ‘stay strong’ Graeme but actually quite the opposite as you needn’t bother about trying to tough it through as your friends and family will be there for you however difficult the day is.

Thinking of you and sending best wishes.

2 Likes

Thoughts with you Graeme

1 Like

Very best wishes Graeme, will be thinking of you today.

1 Like

Best wishes for today Graeme. Thinking of you.

1 Like