Opinion - where we have been and where we are going

what is this shoit, it feels like a virus

5 Likes

Yes, I will.

Wank!

2 Likes

ā€œManufacturer makes poor forum choice to shill his loan scheme shockerā€.

5 Likes

I am shilling nothing but opinions about my opinions, all I see mostly is opinions about me - fill yer boots, it has feck all effect on me I am used to it. I only react badly when it is lies and libel.

But it would be nice to have others opinions on topic. So far valvebloke is the only worthwhile on topic one. I keep hoping you still want the forum to be about music and hi-fi, I hope it just needs tickling to get it activated again.

Yer Maw needs tickled.

4 Likes

Keep hoping :laughing:

5 Likes

I want the forum to get rid of you and your nonsense.

Please revert to type

3 Likes

Iā€™m afraid youā€™ll get no such wish fulfilment here. Itā€™s like asking ferrets to enter a dressage competition.

12 Likes

I think that I will use this in general conversation at every opportunity.

4 Likes

It has been worth it for the one useful reply from valvebloke.

Its much easier if you want everyone to play nicely and talk about the things you like to talk about, to maybe start your own forum where you can dictate who says what, oh waitā€¦

4 Likes

I think it is high time that landing page is taken down. We did say it would lead to trouble.

5 Likes

No shit, Sherlock!

3 Likes

What gave you that impression? Music is good, but the Hi-Fi aspect is minimal, apart from sporadic meditations on Foo and the odd seminar from @J_B about tonearm fettling and cartridge maintenance.

5 Likes

music maybe, HiFi, no. I have lost all interest in the hardware of music reproduction. i like what I have - I use my Amazon Alexa devices and phone more than anything else for music. Yes I still have vinyl rig but 1010101001s are good for meā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen things you people wouldnā€™t believe.
Amplifiers on fire off the Nene Valley.
I watched Bakewell tarts glitter in the dark near the Schumann generator.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.
Time to die.

7 Likes

Please elaborate, are we getting back into lies and libel again ?

You absolute fuckers are determined to ruin my 3 days off, arenā€™t you?

12 Likes

And this is your job becauseā€¦?

4 Likes

It is not a job it is a pleasure as an audio enthusiast. I like discussing audio and music when I am allowed to.