Oracle Delphi, not for sale

Not for sale, Audiomods V defiantly not going anywhere despite having a lovely box and all the bits, but if it was is there any interest?

Its rubbish with the arse end of the arm up, but I like the way it looks wagging it’s tail like that…

5 Likes

Defiantly not going anywhere?
Who are you defying and where do they want to go?
We should be told

Lovey deck. Shame it’s not available as I don’t want it.

! ygolohcysp dooG :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ninja edit :+1:

Harder than it looks to reverse. Much easier handwritten.

1 Like

What are you not getting as you are keeping it?

1 Like

I need a bit of space, I’m deaf and prefer the Garrard’s I have, Delphi needs using rather than collecting dust is the typical answer, but there are 4 TT’s and 6 Garrard plinths in sight and something’s got to go.

I think Ciderpig was or wasn’t interested in one of these & wouldn’t swap it for an ANS4 that isn’t for sale anyway. HTH.

3 Likes

If you’ve not got a spare 401 plinth not for sale, I might not be interested.

1 Like

How much don’t you want?

1 Like

I have loads of CD’s and racks that aren’t for sale but I could be interested in not doing a part exchange.
Don’t let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

I have a friend who might not be interested. He asked if you could remove the Florence & The Machine LP before he doesn’t buy it.

He’s prepared to not pay what it cost you.

1 Like

On the face of it, this would seem to be the worst ‘for sale’ thread ever, but maybe it’ll catch on…

1 Like

The thing is, we all now want it.

Speak for yourself.

The price he doesn’t want for it is going up, no supply and no demand.

2 Likes

Don’t pretend.

Duh, its for a friend.

I don’t know if this is deliberately not in the classifieds section, but either way, bravo sir.

1 Like