Outdoor radios

The only thing you’d be likely to die of in my back garden is boredom - I have no interest in any form of gardening…

…unless perhaps if it was at one of my bbq/bakes - then over-consumption of drink or food could be a factor :laughing:

1 Like

Not to mention the dangers of listening to the dirge that local radio ‘dj’ types put out.

I’ve known grown men purposely injure themselves not to listen to Kate Garraway on Smooth Radio.

Best nail the tuner dial to 6 music (wearing the appropriate PPE natch). :slight_smile:

I’ve worked in jobs (admittedly a very long time ago) which were so boring that being without the radio would have posed a severe risk to my mental health. The barn where I once spent a month folding cardboard boxes for 8 hours a day was a particularly low point.

VB

1 Like

You could be bitten to death

Out estates people changed our rules regarding radios last summer when two incidents happened…one involving an extension lead and a nasty trip, and the other involved one of those DeWalt radios, accidently being nudged off of a scaffold one floor. It smashed to pieces and luckily no one was underneath…

Mmmmm, long pig :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

If you really go the whole hog with the risk assessment / method statement bollocks you would never get out of bed.
In fact you would never get into bed because there is a chance you might fall out and injure yourself.:weary:

5 Likes

I don’t think Jim bites, beard rash could be a problem though.

2 Likes

What did you expect, all those fat legs on show - the mosqies thought it was Christmas :smile:

1 Like