Pairings ....Music and drink related

So there’s this thing going on right now with ‘Pairings’ betwixt music and drink. I find this close to the definition of pretentious. - I also don’t drink, so my tasting notes will be focused mainly on 99 decaf tea, various herbish teas, hot chocolate and alkaline water

This bullshit is sold with a wine filled record and comes with a bottle of wine $150 - sold out.

Currently listening to some gospel with an infusion of camomile and honey, sweet mouth feel with comforting floral notes…

… Please to add on.

1 Like

image image

6 Likes

Fuck off with that fake cider shit.
Adge will be turning in his grave.

4 Likes

Perfectly complimented by

3 Likes

1 Like

Gentlemen your pairings somewhat lack finesse.

This is the kind of stuff I’m seeing in record land right now…

“There I was pondering whether the Tohru Aizawa Quartet’s Japanese Jazz masterpiece Tochibana Vol. 1 would pair better with a Sancerre or a Shiraz. Reportedly only 500 copies were pressed and I happen to own two, the first unearthed at a dusty upstate New York truck stop the other acquired in a complicated trade from a fellow whose name will mean nothing to most.”

Devastating levels of pretentious diarrhea.

3 Likes

As I sat looking up at the Guinness ad I could never figure out

How your man stayed up on a surfboard after 14 pints of stout.

3 Likes

Obvious beer choice is obvious…

1 Like

Your forays into the murky world’s of record dealing and collecting are exposing you to all manner of obsession, deviance and other flummery. Step away sir before it’s too late.

It’s like someone gave ChatGPT crystal meth and got it to freestyle.

7 Likes

Even more obvious

1 Like

The only thing I’d dispute is possibly the “cold” bit.

1 Like

A few years ago, I was given this

I’ve given it very little attention but it seems to be a variant on the pairings idea;

I will say that, based on five albums a night, you’re probably going to get through a fair number of cartridges once suitably ‘tired and emotional.’

Ohh Lala cuntiness on a whole new level.

6 Likes

Or

1 Like

cold dog is nice, mate from school took over the family farm and used to have some great parties, old enamel bath full of ice and newky brown and speckled hen, hay bales and a pig roast.

then the silly twat got married and had kids.

1 Like

R-103134-1243370757

1 Like
2 Likes