Photography (Mostly reposts, no actual original content)

Brentor on Sunday afternoon, with my iPhone 6S.

Edit: with a bit of colour enhancement. It was a seriously grey day!

4 Likes

The carol service up there in the mist on Christmas day was a hoot. 100+ inside.

Oh wow I bet! I love that place.

11 Likes

Nice capture - Fantastic depth of field - Photographer must have been very close with a wide angle lens.

9 Likes

One of my favourite places in Devon.

2 Likes

Visited the McCullin exhibition at the Tate on Saturday. I liked it. It was quite busy though.
Saw some Pre-Raphaelite stuff too. Bit meh about that tbh.

3 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

I feel so sad for the polar bear, starvation is not a nice way to go.

2 Likes

yes I know, I felt saddened by that image. I guess no one will see the plight of these poor animals without images like this.

The answer for polar bears is to get a few down to the South pole. All the penguins they can eat.

1 Like

but, but… they’d fall off

And move the penguins up north. There will soon be plenty of water for them to swim in.

VB

1 Like

Was having a tidy and found this - some amazing photographs in it and from a few current meatmen as well :+1:

3 Likes

An older one from 2016 that I took while out on the bike. It’s the Free French Sailors WWII War Memorial on Lyle Hill above Greenock.

Another view from the same spot

5 Likes

10 Likes

I am awaiting the arrival of a 2nd hand Sigma 50-500mm. It is for taking on me holidays. Didn’t think me 18-200 would be long enough. I am mildly exited.

3 Likes

Very nice. It’s a big lump to lug around though, be sure to post some of your efforts.

1 Like