Photography (Mostly reposts, no actual original content)

Shot a wedding for friends during the Scalford Show weekend. Thought i’d share a few images.

13 Likes

Were they exhibiting as well?

Do they look like hi-fi geeks?

Good pics. My mate did our wedding pics… and he was bricking it. :slight_smile: Don’t think he ever fully recovered.

I’ve seen inferior professional photographs. Hidden talent, there.

4 Likes

I did the video for a friend’s wedding. Didn’t realise / think that the camera had a mic as well.

They are the proud owners of a video with me muttering “fuck’s sake, get on with it, Jesus this is taking all day” etc. over their vows.

8 Likes

:grinning:

No arse cracks on show so I’m guessing that’s a negatory.

The bells ! the bells !

Nice 'Vette parked on the Marina Drive in Brighton

8 Likes

Is that a Testarossa across the road from it?

Exakta Varex vs Pashley Roadster
Pound shop Fuji film

Found an Exakta Varex in a chazzer complete with Karl Zeiss Biostar lens.
Definite keeper.

3 Likes

355 I think.

Nope. Definitely a Testarossa :nerd_face:

1 Like

Mark Littlejohn - On Landscape Meeting of Minds 2017

Worth a watch

3 Likes

Lovely fella and great photography. Glad to see he gets richly deserved recognition.

3 Likes

Not sure how many of you collect photography books, but for those that do & have an interest in street photography this book should be interesting & is released in the UK in a few days.

Arbus Friedlander Winogrand: New Documents, 1967 By Sarah Hermanson Meister.

“New Documents” was a photography exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art in New York in 1967 curated by John Szarkowski.

Photography exhibitions in those days were virtually unheard of & this one featured ninety-four prints by three relatively unknown photographers, Diane Arbus, Lee Friedlander and Garry Winogrand. As you all probably know all three went on to become very well respected photographers in their own right & the exhibition made people look at photography as an art itself & not just a mechanical process, so was ground breaking for photography in the USA.

I believe this book is the first to show the ninety-four prints together as they would of been at the exhibition.

lots more information here https://streetshooter45.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/looking-back-at-new-documents/

Here’s the book https://www.amazon.co.uk/Arbus-Friedlander-Winogrand-Documents-1967/dp/0870709550

I’ve pre-ordered a copy.

1 Like

Back to the old house

Salem?

Similar would love to have a look around it