Pick me a 4 seat convertible

Rabski’s Saab is all the car you could ever need. Could do pretty much anything.

3 Likes

Audi RS4
BMW M6

Bentley, Aston or Mustang if u can get the budget up to about 25k :+1:

I did consider one of these or a 'vette but LHD means that drive throughs and car parks are more of a cunt than you.

Cheap old convertible ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:(breath):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::rofl:

Defo the one, the other German wagons are just dull to look at.

1 Like

You actually use such things? :open_mouth:

How GHASTLY!

1 Like

including build an amp on time… and fly like chitty chitty bang bang

All the car you could ever need.:grinning:

3 Likes

1990 astra convertible if you can raise a bit more cash

8 Likes

dont these need a special licence and insurance policy that would eat into budget.

1 Like

OK so even I’m not insane enough to buy an 18k aston / bentley/ maserati/ whatever.

The M3 seems to be getting quite a bit of love and doesn’t seem that issue prone so moving up the possible list.

If only that RX8 was actually a thing, and had the mazda 2.3 turbo engine in it instead of the moronic wanker, only one of those is needed and I’d be in the driving seat.

If I had £18k that I wanted to splurge on a convertible I would be trying to haggle the price down a bit on this. Ticks all the boxes for me YMMV.

1 Like

Blimey, you just can’t please some folks can you?

I imagine you wouldn’t get the most out of a 400 bhp convertible up there on Fuckall. :stuck_out_tongue:

If the World’s Biggest FanTM can’t bring himself to buy one, it’s probably putting everyone else off.

1 Like

I know nothing about cars, but are saab shit?

Yet.
It’s nice you think I have such influence though, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I drove a 9-3 convertible and it was deeply shit. Rabski loves them.

1 Like

Isn’t that basically a Vectra?

1 Like

Yes in a posh skirt.

1 Like