Pick me a Scooby (that went RONG) including exploration into Dacia & giving up

Exactly what happened to mine.

Repair lasted a day! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I ended up buying a windscreen from the car breakers,and got a bloke to fit it,cost about £70 altogether

4 Likes

Couldn’t be bothered with the hassle of changing the windscreen, so just got another new Duster.

Not really😀

7 Likes

Well, you must be due for one :thinking:

3 Likes

Cheaper than filling her up. :grin:

3 Likes

Went past 7000 miles the other day, all good.

2 Likes

When’s the new one coming? :thinking:

3 Likes

Strange run of events…

First, dealer calls to see if they can buy my car back and flog me another.:rofl:

Then moments later I pull intoTesco in Alfreton and park next to my old Duster😀.

The day after my aircon fails🤦‍♂️, it’s been to the dealer, result is car washed and vacuumed and a new sensor is on order.

Now for the wait.

3 Likes

I honestly think the new one looks much better than the old one. You bought well :+1:

1 Like

I’m hoping yours is the car on the left. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It is :grinning:

1 Like

Good news! :grinning:

4 Likes

As a commuter/shopper that’ll be hard to beat, esp. value-wise.

1 Like

Good news. We are well into the exponetial curve of take up of this particular new tech. At this rate i can see myself buying one after i have retired, didn’t think this words would be uttered tbh.

1 Like

Vacuumed and washed etc. It was ready🤢.

Car says it needs a service in a 1000miles.

8 Likes

The mighty duster is clean once more….

8 Likes

How many miles now.

20600 ish, must be time for a new one surely? :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s had a service (Dacia service plan) and new front tyres which aren’t as good (or expensive) as the factory fit Bridgestones, they are sort of just a little bit shitter at everything really, but I haven’t spun off and crashed yet, despite my best efforts.

Hilariously, a couple of hours ago Stoneacre called me to ask if they could buy my car back :rofl:. They must read this forum :scream: