Pics Taken Today

We’re in North Wales for the half term - Went to Betws-y-Coed today.

Swallow Falls

Fairy Glen

6 Likes

Blenheim palace statue

1 Like

Needs a flower.

Would the Glyme do ?

OK. Me. Coat. Get.

VB

1 Like

Lovely! I had the first properly mind-blowing snog of my life, next to that waterfall, in 1989! Thanks for the reminder :relaxed:

Valley of the rocks (to the left)

5 Likes

oops - somebody’s pulled the plug from the ocean!!

Lynmouth

2 Likes

My favourite place in Devon.

Nice

Why has the sea got a slope? Is it so the water skiers can go skiing without a boat?

The earth has tipped on its axis. First the water will fall off, then the animals and humans.

Or, I haven’t quite mastered taking paranomic shots with the iPhone and keeping it level whilst turning 270deg…

Even worserer if you go to Straya. It’s all upside down donchaknow :stuck_out_tongue:

The beach at Pwllheli

Aberglaslyn

Giving Monty some treats - he belongs to the owner of the cottage we’re staying in - he’s a lovely friendly horse, the girls have fallen for him :smile:

1 Like

Our school had a cottage there, a few undercover whiskey sessions remembered. Twas always nice walking in the rain next day

Lovely photos Jim. I did think this one needs a caption:

Two candidates for the knacker’s yard perhaps?

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There used to be a great free festival there, that Andy Votel had a hand in, saw wolf mother,Jim noir and voice of the seven woods there amongst others. Not been for at least five years…

I tried to play a track in your room at Scalford last year by voice of the seven woods called and named after valley of the rocks…you wouldn’t have it, shame as i think it’s up your Strasberg.

I was probably soaked in cognac and feeling especially belligerent, so the loss is entirely mine. Should I ever drag my kit out of it’s resting place again you’ll be very welcome to play your jaunty tune :thumbsup:

Please don’t. I’m too young and impressionable to find out what is up your Strasberg (oooh- errr)…

Fack off you’re neither young nor impressionable :smile:

2 Likes