Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

2 Likes

I bet it doesn’t look like the picture on the tub. :wink:

1 Like

Making pigs-in-blankets-in-the-hole with mash, broccoli & carrots…

I was addicted to the Shin Bowl and Kimchi flavours for a time. Don’t know if those are available in England.

Gourmet Spicy :smiley:

1 Like

I have one of those downstairs, which I bought at the same time from the local Korean shop. About ÂŁ1 each.

1 Like

Cooking for the current Ms ICHM, a man speciality, tomato and mozzarella salad then all home made spaghetti bolognese and pasta and finally strawberries with melted chocolate.

3 Likes

I like how you refer to her as current. Bet she loves the disposable affection with which you regard her :revolving_hearts: . Modern romance eh?

2 Likes

3 beautiful ladies in the last 4 years fella. Hence the current. Quite like the change after 24 years with the ex wife.

2 Likes

I bet you do!

That mail order company is making a fortune out of you.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Meanwhile in reality,

2 Likes

Wonder if they do part exchange?

Perhaps I should show a picture of her tits like a well known cat fancier of this parish. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I was severely addicted to them at one point. Can’t be bothered with them now.

Is there any decent pot noodle type ramen out there?

Not that I’m aware of :thinking:
If you fancy a bit of faff (and who doesn’t?) there are lots of recipes for from scratch ramen.

1 Like

You’ve got bigger moobs Bob, and I didn’t expect you to own up to being a ginge, but otherwise the cartoon is accurate, especially the shorts.

2 Likes

It was seeing the word “gourmet” on a package of pot noodle that I found amusing.
Yes to the habanero wings, get to fuck with the ghost wings, the disclaimer on the scorpion wings says it all :hot_face::scream:

It’s not medical help you need if you’re daft enough to eat the scorpion wings, it’s psychiatric help for trying in the first place.

2 Likes