Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Cheese toastie with nduja :thumbsup:

1 Like

Sausages bacon eggs and tomatoes, yum.

1 Like

Tofu & :hot_pepper:

2 Likes

As good as it gets!

I had cake for breakfast and sausage and egg butties for me dinner.

1 Like

I have food envy. I am having a toasted cheese and salami sandwich and want nduja now…:disappointed:

What happened to the diet? :smile:

That is the diet.
It is a new one I am trying. Doesn’t seem to be that effective so far. Maybe a different cake.

2 Likes

Iberico ham on toasted chibatta with olive oil (and then cake)

Cappuccino cake…

Cake diet? Tell me more…

You do of course mean lunch :thumbsup:

1 Like

Chicken Balti Madras curry and cabbage curry with tomato rice, cooked yesterday.

Stand clear of naked flames after dinner Mick. Cabbage curry :dizzy_face:.

1 Like

Full English breakfast this morning, then some Korean spicy noodle soup for lunch (i.e, slightly exotic pot noodle). Claire and the kids have had a pasta bake for dinner, but I’m not very hungry. Might do some cheese on toast or something later on. Not feeling great TBH, so can’t really be arsed with food.

Yum, I love a good cabbage curry, what variety do you use?

Huevos Rancheros.

3 Likes

Had the same yesterday to accompany some BBQ’d chicken :thumbsup:

Mumsnet calling.

I know I’m going to regret his :smiling_imp:

Any white cabbage from the garden - usually minicole.

2 tbsps oil, 1/2 tsp black mustard seeds, 10 fenugreek seeds, 12 curry leaves, 4 dried red chillies, 2 de-seeded green chillies chopped.

Put the lot in a 4-pint pan and put 1 1/4lbs of cabbage on top. Cover and microwave for 6 min, stirring halfway through.

Add salt and 1oz ground coconut, stir and microwave on high for 6 min, stir every 2 min. Stick a sliced tomato on top and microwave for another 1 1/2 min. Stand for 5 min.

Mumsnet Roger and out.

I will try that , without the microwave cause they’re shit
Cheers