Dunno what it is Edd, but it looks delish :heart_eyes:

Cheesy chips and chicken. With some green stuff :thinking:

Sunday morning fry-up, cooked by the Mrs :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Two eggs is the right number

1 Like

Not got those smaller plates then yet :nerd_face::grinning:

1 Like

Give us a break Wayne - at least a quarter of the plate is empty and another quarter is covered with mushrooms and toms. It’s almost a vegetarian breakfast ffs…:wink:

2 Likes

Although I am a big fan of the breakfast like a king philosophy, I doubt you lunch like a prince, and have photographic evidence that you don’t dinner like a pauper :laughing:

1 Like

Strangely, for the last 6 weeks from Monday to Friday, I’ve been having fresh fruit salad with yoghurt and crushed walnuts sprinkled on top for breakfast (read somewhere that walnuts are great for regulating cholesterol)
I’ve actually lost a little weight!

5 Likes

I’ve found that it takes constant vigilance. I put on a few kilos while on holiday; now shifted them, but it’s so easy to let go.

One thing that works for me is simply to weigh myself every day. Keeps the mind focused.

1 Like

Yes, I love looking at food :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m doing the 5-2 fasting diet at the moment. I’ve lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Well done :+1: Not sure I could fast for two whole days at a time :thinking:

I have two weetabix with skimmed milk for breakfast, tin of soup for lunch and chicken and veg for tea. Maybe an apple too. Or a low fat yogurt.

You don’t have to fast completely on the ‘fast’ days. And you can choose whether or not they are two consecutive days, although I think it’s a bit more effective if they’re not.

VB

It works, but I’m not sure how sustainable it is long term.

Yup. I was 12s 9. I’d like to get down to 12. I’m half way there.

I find that on my non fasting days I’m eating more sensibly. I’ve cut down on chocolate and ice cream. I’m also eating less carbs (esp bread).

I do Tuesday and Thursday. I’m going to keep doing it until I go on hols in November.

I think that this is a big factor - once you are in a mindset to lose weight, you think about what you eat, and tolerate a bit of hunger.

2 Likes

And then your stomach and brain adapt and expect less before feeling full.