Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Narelle is a sucker for veg. It’s almost like she has a quest to leave no veg uneaten. On this occasion it was dismissed after a prod with a fork and a brief sniff.

1 Like

They haven’t had the practice you’ve had.

1 Like

The Barley Mow, notwithstanding its great review in Three Men In A Boat 130 years ago, has been in the hands of ‘Chef & Brewer’ for a long while now. It does show …

VB

1 Like

Either an Irish chef or my mum’s in the kitchen

4 Likes

Yep. Also, my Strayan M-i-L boils all veg to pulp as a matter of policy. She would boil a salad given half a chance.

6 Likes

Needs two cherry tomatoes to elevate.

3 Likes

Although I’m happy to be imitated,my lawyer thinks their maybe an infringement issue :older_man:

2 Likes

There

5 Likes
2 Likes

Just finished a batch of meatballs. Some for dinner tonight with linguine and sauce (which is simmering in the pan now) the rest will go in the freezer.

10 Likes

Look great, is it worth freezing a couple :grinning:

1 Like

N’Duja and Bucatini. Proper Fast Food :+1:

1 Like

proper foo food faff - I have just learned that there are 4000+ different types of salt produced in Japan.

Different grades, different sizes and shapes flakes, different intensities…reminds me of coffee faff

Iced chocolate skull cake - made by Flo :smiley:

14 Likes

Aren’t you 7 days early for that?

In our house, murcan halloween lasts for the whole of October :tired_face:

Pumpkin soup for 30 days then?.. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Remove the kin soup and you’re probably spot on.

2 Likes

In our kitchen we have several different types of salt. Some flavoured, some regional. It does make a difference.
A chef I know made us some (500g) Sel du Vin Rouge which is awesome on a steak/beef.
Garlic salt from the Isle of Wight.
Refined, Maldon, Île de Ré, 2 types of Carmargue, Tartufi, smoked, and Naga.

Wank

7 Likes