Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

I am an absolute sucker for a good aged Gouda. The young stuff is like plasticine and a complete waste of time mind.

Also, needs more Epoises on these cheese selections, just for stink value.

3 Likes

me too

oh yes

1 Like

Cheese needs to strong to be worthwhile.
Stilton is the king of cheese.

Cool- I have the Mexican one.

Any good simple vegetable side dishes in the Indian one? Other than potato or cauliflower preferably

Ahem.

or maybe

1 Like

have you tried a simple (but very tasty) mushroom bhaji side dish?

or a Thoran from Kerela?

Hundreds! Any sort of thing in particular? Iā€™ve got the book out at the moment.

This ^
Some recipes can look deceptively simple but pretty much all Iā€™ve made are tasty.

I was actually looking for a mushroom bhaji recipe yesterday- got a good one?

Iā€™ve cooked this a few times- very nice and simple

Not really- not potatoes, cauliflower or green beans because Iā€™ve done that to death lately (although I wouldnā€™t say I was tired of them :stuck_out_tongue: )- anything simple and quick really

Mushroom, yes Iā€™ll look it up for you tomorrow

How about Peas Paneer (make you own paneer)

1 Like

http://www.neilmoodie.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/0.jpg

3 Likes

Ha, this is a great craic. I bought a small Serrano ham from Aldi. I didnā€™t realise it came with its own board and stuff.

Iā€™ll be on this for days.

11 Likes

that looks great

VTA ?

VB

1 Like

I politely asked if I could stay in and watch films while I have this on my knee. Denied.

3 Likes

I guess youā€™re meant to slice it thinly, but I imagine itā€™d be fun to cut off a big chunk and chew on it for ages

cut some into small dice, fry then cook some fried eggsā€¦yum

if you can get your hands on some white Alba trufflesā€¦shave em over the eggsā€¦yumā€¦yum

1 Like

Just need to add triple cooked chips for some deeply fancy ham egg and chips

2 Likes

just saute some spuds in olive oil - serve with lightly fried and broken eggsā€¦ I think Iā€™ve had such a creation at El Quim in Barcelona

1 Like