Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Probably to check your slippers before sliding your feet into them tomorrow morning.

VB

1 Like

i assume that (Matar Paneer) is his real name. The only other interpretation would be you are charactising someone based on their racial heritage, in a racist manner

Matar Paneer

and some Chicken, Spinach curry

6 Likes

That looks fantastic Simon.

1 Like

Christ almighty, have a break from it eh?

It’s Martin fucking Bashir.

9 Likes

no

I’ll give you a day off then because I’m not in the mood for your bullshit.

Back on subject;

40 day dry aged sirloin steak with leftover Tartiflette :fr:

8 Likes

Smoked Lincolnshire poacher, made with local organic unpasteurised milk. It’s like fucking crack.

3 Likes

Oxtail and kidney pie, made with left over oxtail ragu. Added some ox kidney, red wine and stock.
Its bloody gorgeous.

13 Likes

Snap, Oxtail today for me too :ok_hand: No kidney though, unfortunately :disappointed:

Its a long cook process but well worth it

2 Likes

A Tunisian Carrot salad, i added some sumac onions, capers and green olives.

to accompany a Lamb Tagine with Apricots and Couscous with caramelised onions

6 Likes

Beef and pork meatballs with linguine and a tomato, red wine and basil sauce.

6 Likes

Homemade (not be me tho’) apple pie straight from the oven - will report back when I’ve had a bit.

5 Likes

Needs double cream on top.

1 Like

Looks stupendous.

1 Like

It tastes as good as it looks - had a scoop of vanilla ice cream with it as I don’t have any double cream. Lush. Just need to try and not eat the whole thing now :+1:

5 Likes

£20 set menu at Assador 44 Cardiff. Starters- goats curd croquettes with a pea mint and almond gazpàccio, I had rabbit and game terrine with baked apple and pickled mushrooms, mains 40 day aged 8 yr old Spanish dairy cow (fantastic flavour), Fabada stew (beans and spanish sausage), Spanish cheesecake. Also had a nice Beronia Rioja and a desert wine. Ziggy, this place is calling out for a visit.

7 Likes

That looks decadent for a February Wednesday lunch