Poster art, vintage advertising and other drawrings

5 Likes

8 Likes

Not my scene, but I do remember the primaeval Gammon-rage over all the hippies and wonks in the '80s and '90s. By the '90s, local landowners were actively recruiting thugs from amongst shoot-beaters, hunt-supporters, &c throughout Wessex to go into such gatherings and break heads and smash/burn vehicles before The Filth arrived. The damage and chaos would then be pinned on the crusties.

There’s an underclass between pikeys and poshies who fucking love to suck-up to landowners and who actively relish bloodshed and violence. Same people that kick the shit out of hunt sabs and suchlike.

5 Likes

I was away in la la land and missed out on much of the rave scene that was to follow
I like the dates for this - all of June

4 Likes

Just ordered that poster (reproduction) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Linky please

2 Likes

Danke

1 Like

The dream of every true meatman :grinning:

10 Likes

or maybe our meatwomen think this is a bit closer to the truth :grinning:

5 Likes

‘ESP sex menace’ :smile:

3 Likes

“They say you carry a big gun Mr. Damon . . . some say the biggest” /licks lips suggestively
“My reputation proceeds me” /debonair Bondian delivery
“Proceeds you by a fair measure I’d say” /gazing at crotch

4 Likes

Ghana poster 1975

9 Likes

I, too, would be angry if I had a vagina on my knee :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Only if it was your own, presumably.

6 Likes

When you stumble around in the dark and bang your leg against the table and shout “fuck, my knee”

5 Likes

I know we’re an unreconstructed collection of rogues and ne’er-do-wells, but I think you’re supposed to refer to them as “women” nowadays…

:wink:

1 Like

Well, the whole of them, yes. But the bit you can see in the poster has its own name (and yes, I know it’s not vagina).

Solid Want

8 Likes

3 Likes