Armchair politics

I see JC was calling for Party unity at the Scottish Labour Conference because a divided party is unelectable.

Now how is it spelt again?

I

R

O

Ah fuck it, it’s too cheap a shot.

The impression I get is that almost nobody up here gives a toss about this pair of clowns. I’d be shocked if there was any kind of significant upturn in Labour’s fortunes in Scotland any time soon.

2 Likes

Marr’s guests this morning - Jeremy Hunt, David Davies and John McDonnell

1 Like
4 Likes

This is a direct quote from Grace Blakely, 25 year old, Oxbridge educated Corbyn fangirl who spent most of yesterday being catty about Jess Phillips.

Art.

8 Likes

Not as surprised as David Cameron was.

4 Likes

His mirrored reflection surprises that idiot.

I like Varoufakis, he is capable of conceiving and explaining a clear vision for a progressive agenda without the usual “start from scratch” nonsense.

11 Likes

An interesting development in the Lab Party

Reminding everyone he is still around.

Boris Johnson: Cash Spent On Sex Abuse Investigations Was ‘Spaffed Up The Wall’
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/boris-johnson-historic-child-sexual-abuse-spaffed-up-the-wall_uk_5c88dc05e4b038892f48e698

Didn’t he spaff £50m into the Thames?

1 Like

I had to smile at the reply to Sturgeon’s tweet

It’s not new in Scotland - @ scotgov has already implemented. # periodpoverty

Hiv ye no goat a job to do missus ? Spending aw day on Twitter like yon trump balloon…

4 Likes

£53M I believe it was

That was just the bridge, don’t forget the illegal water cannons that he bought!, although that was a mere £300K

1 Like

Still a long way behind Grayling when it comes to world class spaffing.

2 Likes

Can we apply to have it made an event in the Olympics?

Guaranteed Gold, no question.

Can a Department take part? If so, I think Gold is already taken :slight_smile:

If accepted, there will be individual, departmental and nationwide categories. Plenty of opportunities for all tossers to demonstrate their prowess.

Excellent, I’ll take a bit of a Gold as a team award.

1 Like