Armchair politics

Oh how cunty…

He’ll be striving for better working conditions for the nation’s burger van operators.

2 Likes

Is he the one who had a car crash and had a brain injury?

6 Likes

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=QdKXXIyPMqiYlwTmhJGIDA&q=how+to+stop+a+cannonball&oq=how+to+stop+a+cannonball

Au contraire.

3 Likes

Who does Sarah Vine deserve to live with for the rest of her days?

4 Likes
3 Likes

Looks like the Poke uses your Spell Checker :grinning:

1 Like

Bit harsh

1 Like

Sorry but I disagree, this kind of behaviour has to be stopped.

Today an egg, tomorrow a punch, next week a knife, next month…

Whatever your political stance, MP’s must to be allowed to operate without the fear of intimidation and violence, however trivial it may seem.

8 Likes

I understand your position and largely agree with it but I think a fine and suspended sentence would have sufficed assuming that this was a first offence. As someone with no record, if I actually punched someone rather than merely egging them, I very much doubt that I would be jailed. The sentence seems designed to send a message rather than reflect the seriousness of the actual crime.

Egging has been a traditional form of defiance for years. I initially thought 28 days was harsh, but you are right nowadays things are getting out of hand.

Not sure just where is the right response at the moment tbh.

Perhaps it’s the right time to send out this message and make an example of someone.

2 Likes

Good.

Hard luck, I suppose, on the perpetrator, but it’s time to nip this in the bud.

6 Likes

As a sentence, it was eggceptional rather than eggstream.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Where’s Coco when you need him :angry:

Not out of his shell yet I reckon.

@coco Not Coco. If you’re going to call on him to smite, you need to follow the correct protocol.

2 Likes

Do I have to chant an incantation? :crazy_face:

2 Likes